Andaman Tour Packages
Customized Andaman Tour Packages available to know more send your query on [email protected]
While you’re planning your next serene holiday to the charming land of Andaman, make sure you don’t miss out on the famous and offbeat places for a unique experience like never before! In the list below there are some amazing places to visit in Andaman for a honeymoon too! Read on.
- Cellular Jail National Memorial: I know, this may sound a bit dark and depressing but you wouldn’t regret one moment of your time spent here. The dreadful word “Kaala Pani” that we’ve heard since our childhood actually referred to this place. Yes, it’s the former British prison that is now a shrine to the political dissidents it once jailed. Even though several parts of it have been destroyed by the Japanese during World War II, it still stands tall reminding us of our brave and gallant forefathers.
- Radhanagar Beach : It’s been over a decade since this beach has been crowned as ‘Asia’s Best Beach’ by TIME magazine, however, it’s charm hasn’t dropped one bit. Famed for the white sand, breathtaking sunset and turquoise blue waters, Radhanagar beach is amongst the most beautiful places to visit in Andaman and one of the best places in India to visit before you turn 30 . Surely, you’ll end up clicking thousands of selfies as the landscape is just picture-perfect!
- Havelock Island:Havelock Island is like the Holy Grail of scuba diving and snorkelling! And it is also one of the most popular things to do in Andaman among travellers. The Barefoot Scuba Resort is where you’d want to go if you’re a scuba enthusiast. Whether you’re a rookie, a professional diver, looking for some fun diving or want to get PADI certified Barefoot has a hell lot of options for you. This is surely one of the best places to visit in Andaman and a must include in your list!
- Mount Harriet And Madhuban
- Museum Circuit
- Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex
- North Bay Beach
- Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park
- Chidiya Tapu
- Ross Island
- Neil Island
- Baratang Island
- Elephant Beach
- KERALA PACKAGES
- GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR PACKAGE
- JAIPUR JODHPUR UDAIPUR
- JAIPUR JODHPUR JAISALMER
- SHIMLA MANALI
On arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, start for the sightseeing with Anthropological Museum, which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands from Anthropological Museum, After that proceed to Corbyn's Cove beach.
Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail : At evening, move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.Rest of the day free at lesuire Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
After breakfast, Check out from hotel & process to Havelock Island via ferry from Port Blair Harbour. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort. Overnight Stay at hotel.
After breakfast, we proceed to Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. After noon we proceed back towards Port Blair (via ferry) and overnight stay at Port Blair.
After Breakfast, we take you for the tour of Port Blair city which covers Cellular Jail (National Memorial), Chatham saw mill (the oldest and biggest mill in Asia), Forest Museum, Samundrika (Naval Marine Museum), Science Centre, Gandhi Park, Marina Park, Andaman Water Sports Complex. Rest of the day free for Shopping.
Shopping : At evening, we proceed to Sagarika ( the Govt. Emporium of Handcraft) and local market for shopping. Return back to hotel .Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
After breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to Port Blair Airport / Harbour for Return journey.